- Editor’s Desk: #geohipsters
- Feature: Under Thin Ice
An exceptional set of explorers surveys the caves inside a dying glacier on the side of Mt. Hood in Oregon.
- Feature: A new Twist on “Study Abroad”
An enterprising surveyor completes her master’s degree online while surveying for the U.S. government in Afghanistan.
- GNSS Next: A Control Center for Real-time GNSS Data
- Software Review: Traverse PC
- Business Angle: Staying Current with Marketing
- Web Waypoints: Web Mapping for Canada
- History Corner: John Wasson: Surveyor General in Apache Land, Part 2
- The Political Surveyor: Defining “Geospatial” for Today’s Education and Tomorrow’s Workforce