- Editor’s Desk: The Business of Surveying
- Feature: High-level Surveying
Plumb, level, and precise: Surveyors maintain the highest level of positional integrity throughout the surveying and construction of Europe’s unique and striking new skyscraper.
- Feature: Next Wave of Surveyors
The innovative Conrad Blucher Institute for Surveying and Science is educating the next wave
- Feature: The Schonstedt Legacy
For 60 years, the life work of Erick Schonstedt has been shining though the company and its exemplary instrumentation produced for surveying, geosciences, space exploration, and humanitarian causes.
- Software Review: Moving from Land Desktop to AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Business Leader: 30 Years of Carlson Software
- Where Theory Meets Practice: Determining Your State’s Next SPCS Zone
- Beyond the Scope: Business Is Still about Relationships