- Editor’s Desk: Ordered to Shut Down
- Feature: 20,000 Chains Under the Sea
This look at an international company that provides hydrographic surveying supplies and solutions reveals how surveyors can also ride the maritime boom.
- Feature: A Rendezvous with Mason and Dixon
An annual gathering of surveyors took on special significance in Philadelphia this year as attendees retraced the Mason-Dixon Line and learned about the astounding men who established it.
- Feature: Australian Aerial Innovation
Airborne Research Australia brings unique capabilities—including powered gliders reported to be more economical than UAVs—to a wide range of research projects.
- Guest Editorial: Fraud in Surveying
- Political Surveyor: Underground Utility Damage Prevention Act for North Carolina
- Where Theory meets Practice: The Geiod and Leveling
- Picks and Clicks: Assorted Carlson Tips and Tricks
- Dual Frequency: NSPS Awards $22.5k in Scholarships