xyHt is here again! If you don’t have a subscription to our print editions, or if someone else in the office has snaffled your copy, never fear—here’s the digital edition.
Click here, or on the cover to the right, to view the July 2020 issue of xyHt magazine.
Articles in the issue include:
(Links will turn live throughout July, as they are reposted here on our site blog!)
- Antiquities Trafficking and the Surveyor: How Mapping is Keeping History Public: Illegal antiquities move across supply chains from the country of origin through trafficking countries and, finally, to the countries of demand. How mapping is making that harder
- GNSS on Top of the World: Climbing Everest with CHC P5: Surveyors summit Mount Everest with a new generation of GNSS instruments.
- The Early Days of 3D Scanning, Part 2: Cyra Technologies: the second part of Geoff Jacobs’ oral history of 3D scanning technologies
- Topcon Solutions Store Leads the Way in Gearing Up: Many, such as Topcon’s Solutions Store, have used the recent slowdown to adopt new models for workflows, collaboration, distributorships, training, and support to be ready to meet future demand.
- Damage to the Underground: A Stitch in Time Saves Nine: Avoiding damage to utility infrastructure could save billions: this article, abridged from a white paper, explains how.