- Guest Editorial: How the Future Surveyor Can Be Relevant
- Feature: Discovering Lee’s View
A geography professor uses GIS to recreate the Battle of Gettysburg, discovering what General Lee could and could not have seen to guide his fateful decisions.
- Feature: Hydrography by Remote
Surveyors in parched California measure sedimentation levels in a reservoir using a small, remote-controlled boat integrated with a survey-grade RTK.
- Feature: MATE
Marine Advanced Technology Education is creating the future of marine surveying and operations from groups of innovative kids working around kitchen tables.
- Software Review: Terrain Navigator Pro, Revisited
- Business Angle: Communication: The Two-way Street
- 3D Scanning: Mobile Mapping: Survey Grade vs Mapping Grade