- Editor’s Desk: Lobby Day
- Feature: Arctic Quests
Multiple agencies and technologies merge to map a historic region of the Canadian Arctic.
- Feature: Can You Hear the Shape of a Room?
Researchers at a school in Switzerland are working to solve a scientific conundrum that could lead to “sound” surveying and BIM solutions.
- Software Review: Topcon MAGNET v2.0
- Business Angle: Hardware and Software Purchase Decisions
- Hardware Review: V10, R10, RTX et al.
- History Corner: John Wasson: Surveyor General in Apache Land, Part 1
- Where Theory Meets Practice: Transformations and Reference Frames, Part 2