- Guest Editorial: Space-age Metamorphosis
- Feature: Babysitting Bertha
Monitoring critical infrastructure above the world’s largest tunneling machine in Seattle involves overcoming seismic, geotechnical, and historic challenges.
- Feature: Mapping the Centerline
The North Carolina Railroad Company uses mobile lidar and historic research to monument the corridor and map the centerline of a busy rail line dating back to 1851.
- Feature: Deep Thinking
Upgrades to a Chicago water treatment plant pose technical and logistical challenges; an innovative surveyor is helping deliver the solution.
- Hardware Review: X90-OPUS GPS Receiver
- Best Practices in Land Surveying: Creating Superior Land Description Plats
- Where Theory Meets Practice: Geodetic Observations: Part 1
- History Corner: Community Service and the Pioneer Surveyor: E.B. Camp