- Editor’s Desk: Join Us!
- Feature: UAS Takes Autism to the Sky
A mapping project helps kids with autism by coaching them to build and fly a UAS (and make movies with it); the project also reveals sound business practices stemming from this new technology.
- Feature: Back to Mount McKinley
Climbers locate a special, 25-year-old monument feared lost; it still marks the peak of North America’s tallest mountain.
- Feature: The “Pre” in Precision
Before they leave the Leica Geosystems factory floor, surveying instruments must
- The Next Generation: FIG’s Young Surveyor’s Network
- Education in Surveying: The ROI from a Formal Surveying Education
- Business Leader: Trimble’s Rob Miller Talks UAS
- Northern Lights: GeoEd
- Where Theory Meets Practice: Transformations and Reference Frames, Part 1
- Beyond the Scope: Preparing for Your State Conference