Click on the cover below to view the December 2017 issue of xyHt magazine.
Articles from this issue include: (They appear as links as they go live throughout the month.)
- 2022 and You (The issue’s editorial)
- 2022: Monumental Changes, Part 1
- The Geodude on the Value of 360° Digital Panoramic Images
- Maps as Art: The Pacific Northwest
- The Internet of Things for Construction
- BIM and Reality Modeling: Working examples of BIM workflow optimization using reality capture techniques.
- Managing Canada’s Data: from Mapping utility poles to mapping radio frequency signal leaks, this company collects and manages much of the country’s utilities and oil and gas data.
- Flying Stockpiles: A team in Colorado is accurately estimating coal stockpile volumetrics with drones.
- Geospatial Data United: Industry trends are moving toward consolidated environments for data visualization, processing, and management.