Click on the cover below to view the October 2018 issue of xyHt magazine. Articles in the issue include (links will turn live throughout October):
- The Power of Light – xyHt visits Nikon’s optical surveying instrument production facility.
- After the Storm – Post-hurricane coastal mapping is a complex process made easier with airborne bathymetry.
- History, Art, Community – A community gathers for the dedication of Dave LaMure Jr.’s sculpture, “A Vision of Tomorrow,” honoring pioneering surveyor John E. Hayes.
- Surveyors Are Like Musicians – The GeoDude discusses his realization of the similarities of the two.
- AI-enabled UAS Inspection – AI provides UAS users with biased analytics, the ability to analyze data for insights, and the knowledge of when to act.
- An Interview with Jack Dangermond – @Dragons8mycat revisits his interview with Jack Dangermond during the 2018 Esri User Conference.
- Mine Surveying – Advancements in this discipline reflect changes in productivity and data flow for surveying.