Click on the cover below to view the January 2018 issue of xyHt magazine. Articles in the issue include (links will turn live throughout January):
- Infrastructure, BIM, and the Brothers Bentley: Meeting the needs of the global infrastructure boom, Bentley Systems has forged technology partnerships; moved to erase the workflow barriers among surveying, engineering, and construction; and may soon change the way design models are shared and synchronized.
- Watching the 4th Dimension: Technological tools for capturing change on site are developing quickly with 360° panoramic cameras.
- Q&A with Trimble’s Ron Bisio: Bisio breaks down the as-a-service model, the rollout of the SX10, and smart infrastructure.
- No Roads, No Problem: A unique drone helps a team meet the environmental challenges of planning a wind farm in the Alps.
- A new installment in our Shifting Ground series: GNSS for Earthquakes.