Click on the cover below to view the January 2019 issue of xyHt magazine. Articles in the issue include (links will turn live throughout January):
- GPR on a Drone – An international research team used new UAV and GPR technology to locate a lost U.S. airplane 300 feet below the ice in Greenland.
- PS Exam Changes – The Principles & Practice of Land Surveying exam has upcoming changes, effective January 2019.
- Silent Sentinels – Monitoring Dutch tunnel construction under The Hague requires technology integration for tight tolerances.
Surveyors as Movie Makers – The GeoDude discusses how surveying is intertwined with movie making.
- New Gold Standard for GPS – As accurate GNSS data becomes democratized, there’s still a place to stand out in the industry.
- Geomatics at UAA – The University of Alaska, Anchorage’s Geomatics Department continues to grow and place all its students in jobs at graduation.
- Doer – xyHt highlights Brennan O’Neill, Hawaiian Pacific Branch Manager for Frontier Precision.