Click on the cover below to view the May 2018 issue of xyHt magazine. Articles in the issue include (links will turn live throughout May):
- Open Source for Enterprise Solutions – A geospatial firm integrates open-source GIS and cloud services for the DoD’s IT security, a giant energy co-op managing 2,500 miles of transmission lines, and the USACE as they monitor dredging vessels.
- Over Roads and Quarries – A surveyor with a construction company in Northern Ireland uses UAVs to develop highway construction and for adjoining quarry quantities.
- Tunnel Monitoring from Above – UAV digital monitoring delivers significant benefits as part of a major German tunneling construction project.
- Freeing the Data – A Canadian software company is making it easy for the geospatial community (and beyond) to work with, exchange, and extract value from data.
- BVLOS – Beyond visual line of sight is the next frontier for UAVs.
- Easy 3D – A surveyor tests software solutions from an innovative Canadian firm for managing, processing, navigating in, and visualizing large 3D data sets.