Click on the cover below to view the April 2019 issue of xyHt magazine. Articles in the issue include (links will turn live throughout April):
- A New Mix – Mixed reality for infrastructure and geospatial takes a huge leap forward with the announcement of the HoloLens 2, SYNCHRO XR, and the XR10.
- Logic inside the BIM Labyrinth – An overview of how a BIM solutions portfolio reveals the essential components for widespread implementation.
- Rent a Drone – UAVs, pilots, and startups in Germany are a perfect fit in the sharing economy.
- Understanding GNSS – Part 1: Ellipsoids, Datums, and Realizations
- Coordinated Campus – Be Critical of the Data – Joseph Kerski, PhD, GISP discusses the importance of being critical of the data.