Click on the cover below to view the August 2018 issue of xyHt magazine. Articles in the issue include (links will turn live throughout August):
- A Fine Line – Notes from a visit to the new production facility for Topcon and Sokkia optical surveying instruments.
- I-Shoku-Ju – A joint interview with Topcon president and CEO, Satoshi “Steve” Hirano, and Topcon Positioning Systems president and CEO, Ray O’Connor.
- The Data of River Dynamics – Using GIS tools and readily accessible satellite data to study rapid chance in rivers.
- Cool Stuff Seen at HxGN LIVE 2018 – xyHt revisits our experience at HxGN LIVE 2018.
- mESRIsoft – More than partners, Esri and Microsoft collaborate and combine platforms to benefit their users and the public.
- How Accurate is an RTN? – A deep dive into the benefits of real-time GNSS networks (RTN).
- Learning to Scan – An interior scan of an auditorium by undergraduate students gave them a thorough lesson.
- What Can Spatial IT Do for You? – Heling firms meet the challenges of the global uptick in infrastructure development.