Click on the cover below to view the June 2018 issue of xyHt magazine. Articles in the issue include (links will turn live throughout June):
- Full Tilt – Beyond the electronic bubble: Integrating self-calibrating, magnetically immune tilt compensation in a high-precision GNSS rover.
- Surveying Beyond the Water’s Edge – A remotely controlled unmanned survey vessel gives a land survey crew full hydrographic abilities for two busy marinas in Oregon.
- Where the Data Comes From – Members of Esri’s Living Atlas unit detail the company’s wide variety of data sources.
- The Future of Autonomous Transport – Geospatial technologies play a pivotal role for the Transport Systems Catapult, the UK’s not-for-profit innovation center for intelligent mobility.
- Slam an Entire Building – A Danish surveyor measured the floor area of 13-story building in 1.5 hours with a mobile 3D scanner.
- Keith Belsham – Branch Manager at Spatial Technologies
- Laser Scanning for GIS and FM – by the GeoDude