Click on the cover below to view the July 2018 issue of xyHt magazine. Articles in the issue include (links will turn live throughout July):
- Precisely Shot: Aerial imaging, GIS, and GNSS play a crucial role in the success of golf’s 2018 U.S. Open championship.
- Recognition and Reasoning – How AI is going mainstream in the infrastructure industry.
- TheGeoDude on The UESI Conference – TheGeoDude discusses his experience at the UESI Conference
- A Surveyor Looks at 40 – Ask questions, seek advice, be a mentor, and set a great example as a leader in our profession.
- CORS Map – A first for Africa.
- The Gamification of the Geospatial Industry – Why gamification is important.
- Not Everything Requires High Accuracies – How feature inspection, assessment, and reporting are now available to non-experts (and experts alike).