Click on the cover below to view the October 2019 issue of xyHt magazine. Articles in the issue include (links will turn live throughout October):
- East Meets West Meets East – Multiple, distinguished legacy companies in precision optics and manufacturing converged to develop a popular mid- to high-range total station that has earned a strong reputation.
- The Program R – What is it, and what can it do for AEC?
- Rock, Paper, Drones – Luck Stone, a large mining and aggregates company, significantly improves their workflows and planning with UAVs and Delair’s UAV platform.
- Clear Scanning on the Clearwater – Two well-paired engineering firms used high-accuracy mobile mapping to combine bathymetry and lidar data for a fast-turnaround topographic survey of the Clearwater Memorial Bridge in Idaho.
- 3D Evidence – Diagram software helps the New Mexico State Police enhance their extensive forensics work.
- Plastic Islands No More – 4Ocean uses geospatial technology to clean oceans, helping to reduce and reimagine plastic waste.