Click on the cover below to view the April 2018 issue of xyHt magazine. Articles in the issue include (links will turn live throughout April):
- GEOID18 – Make your mark and improve your heights.
- BigSUR – A software team creates a large-scale, structured, urban reconstruction system that handles multiple data sources with deep learning.
- Law & Order – The sunlight had magically poked through the winter aspen forest in such a way as to warm through two areas in the snow, both of them survey monuments lying about four feet apart.
- Taxi! – Major work on JFK airport’s system of taxiways gets a boost from a contractor’s 3D milling capability.
- Mexico City’s Transportation Revolution – Using drones, lidar, and BIM, enterprising surveyors and geospatial engineers designed and constructed the city’s first high-speed train system.