Click on the cover below to view the Heights 2018 issue of xyHt magazine. Articles in the issue include (links will turn live throughout April):
- Powerline Inspection – Recommendations for those debating whether to complete their next project by drone, ground or helicopter.
- Aerial Imagery to the Rescue – Events in 2017 demonstrated without any doubts or reservations how vitally important georeferenced aerial imagery is in assessing damage and supporting relief efforts following a natural calamity.
- Huge Airport, One Vehicle – Inventory of roadway and airfield assets, including pavement surfaces, using the “One Vehicle” collection approach.
- The 2017 Flooding of Missouri’s Meramec River – Aerial imagery is used to assess a historic flood of one of the largest free-flowing rivers in the state of Missouri, the Meramec River.
- Assessing the Potential – UAS-based Topobathymetric Lidar Surveys