Click on the cover below to view the June 2019 issue of xyHt magazine. Articles in the issue include (links will turn live throughout June):
- A Truly Unique Scanner – A look at innovation in hardware, software, and workflow in the Leica RTC360.
- World’s Biggest Digital As-built? – A whopping 1.5-million square feet of a Mercedes-Benz facility expansion was scanned for as-built documentation and construction verification.
- NASA’s Eyes on Mars – An old imaging technology is outdated for use on Earth, but it’s the perfect fit for today’s remote-sensing needs on Mars.
- Scanning Sensitive Slopes – Laser scanning will be a critical tool for slope monitoring during nine years of construction for a hydroelectric dam in a sensitive area of British Columbia.
- The Latest in GIS Research – Trends with UAVs, spatial data, and data use from GISRUK 2019.
- Our Changing Oceans and Coasts – Highlights from the U.S. Hydro 2019 Conference