To view this issue as it appears in full in print, click the cover:
Articles from this issue include:
- Go for the Beer!
- Recording, Registration, and Cadastres: Comparing systems for real-property management in the Netherlands and the United States.
- GPR Revisited: Arrays of multiple sensors and advances in processing breathe new life into the field of ground penetrating radar.
- Motorized Trig Leveling: In Denmark, a new approach is boosting productivity in maintaining precise vertical data.
- Smallsat Constellations: Sats that fly in formation.
- Ray O’Connor on Infrastructure
- The GeoDude on Rich Data: Efficiency Snapshot
- Drone Coding for Surveying’s Next Generation
- Tech Feats for a Cross-country Course: A 3D company created a photo-realistic cross-country simulation using mobile mapping, with more innovation to come.