Click on the cover below to view the May 2019 issue of xyHt magazine. Articles in the issue include (links will turn live throughout May):
- Embrace the Mesh – Surveyors and photogrammetrists capture reality data. But to model, manage, and provide access to massive and complex datasets—to provide your clients with true 3D mesh reality capture—you’re going to need help.
- The Bullet – Looking past an unfamiliar form factor reveals hidden strengths of a unique and capable high-precision GNSS field system.
- Build, Buy, Rent, or Hire? – The different options available for the use of UAS are discussed.
- The Evolution of Using Lidar – The history of a Colorado utility systematically deploying lidar technology reveals lidar’s journey as an asset.
- ArcGIS Indoors – What is it, and how will it work?
- Life after the Little BLK360 Scanner’s Big Splash – A discussion of where the BLK360 Scanner is finding its best applications and types of users.
- UAVs Enter the Sharing Economy – A new platform connects UAV owners and UAV users while providing flight plans and image processing.
- Understanding GNSS Part 2 – Vertical datums
- No Need to Buy to Fly – A startup took the idea of developing a complete sUAS workflow—hardware, software and processing services—and grew this into a premier sUAS rental/leasing service.