Click on the cover below to view the November 2018 issue of xyHt magazine. Articles in the issue include (links will turn live throughout November):
- Esri – Autodesk Partnership – Gavin Schrock interviews Esri president and co-founder Jack Dangermond and Autodesk CEO Andrew Anagnost to get insights on the Esri-Autodesk partnership, now entering its second year.
- Examining Captivate – The evolution of 3D surveying field software and Leica Geosystems’ Captivate might surprise you.
- Street Views of the Water – Mapping rivers above and below the surface creates a great opportunity for engineers and stewards.
- Lava Mapping – sUAS provide data for response to an unstoppable disaster.
- 3D Straight Down – Seeing down manholes in detail is an innovation made possible with 3D scanning.
- GIS Day – Joseph Kerski, PhD, GISP discusses his new column in xyHt magazine that will include items for you to plan how your organization and how you can contribute to geospatial education.
- CA Wildfire Cleanup – The U.S. Army Corps helps rebuild lives with GIS technology.