Click here, or on the cover to the right, to view the August 2020 issue of xyHt magazine.
Articles in the issue include:
(Links will turn live throughout August, as they are reposted here on our site blog!)
- See Spot Run: Doing so in the 20th-busiest airport in the world requires an experienced team, an innovative approach, and even, thanks to Boston Dynamics, a robotic dog named Spot.
- Galapagos in 360 Degrees: Chris Beddow is a solutions engineer at Mapillary, the street-level imagery platform based in Sweden. He flew to the Galapagos to help a team of researchers map the towns on the main islands.
- The Early Days of 3D Scanning, Part 3: Geoff Jacobs dives into a couple of additional, critical evaluation items at a point in time—1996-1997—when the technology was still in development.
- A Start-Up Takes Off: developing Citation jets into scanning equipment
- What is Tersus GNSS?: Our xyHt team stopped by the Tersus booth at the INTERGEO exhibition in Berlin in 2017. For a startup, launching in 2014, the company appeared to be making a lot of the right moves.