Click on the cover below to view the March 2019 issue of xyHt magazine. Articles in the issue include (links will turn live throughout March):
- GPS Week Rollover – Don’t Panic (Update) – This article explains what the GPS Week rollover is and why it is of interest or concern to GPS users.
- Surveyors: Loyalties and Points in Between – A discussion of surveyors and what makes them so special.
- Hayden’s Survey in 3D – A GIS project visualizes the fascinating triangulation network created for the historic Hayden survey of Colorado.
- BIM: Actual – On the rise are both interest and integration of processes—involving surveying, engineering design, and construction automation—into BIM workflows.
- RFID Crazy – RFID-enabled infrastructure marking could become a cornerstone for a connected infrastructure management world.
- Nullifying the Noise – A female surveyor stays ahead of the competition and her critics by frequently combining different technologies and trying new ones, recently a mobile-mapping system.
- Surveying & Safety – The importance of protecting our lifestyle.