Click on the cover below to view the December 2019 issue of xyHt magazine. Articles in the issue include (links will turn live throughout December):
- The 4th Wave
- Mentoring in the Age of Automation: Mentoring’s Evolution in GIS
- Container 42 and digital twins: the answer to life, the universe and how the Port of Rotterdam is transforming infrastructure management and operations.
- Hydraulics in the Cloud: The City of Durham prepares for growth by collecting and leveraging data through a web-based GIS—to create a hydraulic model for its wastewater collection system
- MicroSurvey’s Ubiquity: The popular surveying software is evolving to support modern operating systems and dozens of field instrument platforms, and it’s making a lot of friends along the way.
- Flex: GNSS mapping peripheral maker Bad Elf introduces a full survey-grade rover, and a unique pricing model.
- What Is CHCNAV? One of the largest providers of surveying and geospatial solutions is a company you might have heard very little about. That is about to change.
- The Hard Hat Turns 100: A century later, the company that invented the hard hat is still saving lives through innovation, from the top down.